Embassy of Hungary in Cairo, Egypt
Embassy of Hungary in Cairo, Egypt located at 29, Mohamed Mazhar St., Zamalek. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Hungary or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address29, Mohamed Mazhar St., Zamalek
- +20 2 2735 8634, +20 2 2737 0019
- +20 2 2735 8648
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Hungary in Cairo, Egypt at +20 2 2735 8634, +20 2 2737 0019 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Hungary in Cairo, Egypt.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Kovács András, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Hungary without a visa. The most common types of Hungary visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Medical visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Hungary in Cairo, Egypt Hungary also has 1 representation in the following city of Egypt:
- Alexandria (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Hungary in neighbouring countries/regions of Egypt:
- El Mouradia, Algeria (Embassy)
- El-Mouradia, Algeria (Consulate)
- Tripoli, Libya (Embassy)
- Rabat, Morocco (Embassy)
- Casablanca, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Tanger, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Tunis, Tunisia (Embassy)
- Djerba, Tunisia (Honorary consul)
- Agadir, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Marrakesh, Morocco (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Hungary in Cairo, Egypt. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 29 December 2021, at 06:53 AM (EST).