Embassy of Hungary in Wellington, New Zealand
Embassy of Hungary in Wellington, New Zealand, located at 101 Lambton Quay, Level 6. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Hungary, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address101 Lambton Quay, Level 6
- +64 4 260 3175
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Hungary in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Dr. Hetesy Zsolt, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Hungary without a visa. The most common types of Hungary visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Medical visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Hungary in neighbouring countries/regions of New Zealand:
- Deakin, Australia (Embassy)
- Sydney, Australia (Other)
- Fitzroy North, Australia (Other)
- Stretton, Australia (Honorary consul)
- Parkwood, Australia (Honorary consul)
- Unley, Australia (Honorary consul)
- Leanyer, Australia (Honorary consul)
- Koror, Palau (Honorary consul)
New Zealand in Hungary
New Zealand has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Hungary in Wellington, New Zealand.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 29 December 2021 at 08:52 AM (EST).