Embassy of India in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Embassy of India in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia located at House No. 224, Kebele 13/14, Woreda 07, Arada Sub-City, Near Bel Air Hotel, Aware. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of India or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressHouse No. 224, Kebele 13/14, Woreda 07, Arada Sub-City, Near Bel Air Hotel, Aware
- +251-11- 636 2010
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of India in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- NRI (Non Resident Indian) certificate
Head of Mission
Mr. Robert Shetkintong, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to India without a visa. The most common types of India visas are the following.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Employment Visa
- Student Visa
- Research Visa
- Medical Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Conference Visa
- Transit Visa
- Entry Visa
Diplomatic missions of India in neighbouring countries/regions of Ethiopia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of India in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 November 2022, at 12:06 AM (EST).