Embassy of Indonesia in Washington, D.C., United States
Embassy of Indonesia in Washington, D.C., United States located at 2020 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Indonesia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address2020 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036
- (202) 775-5200
- (202) 775-5365
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Indonesia in Washington, D.C., United States.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Muhammad Lutfi, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Indonesia without a visa. The most common types of Indonesia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Service visa / Official visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa (Visa tinggal terbatas (VITAS))
- Permanent stay permit
- Single and multiple re-entry permit
Besides Embassy of Indonesia in Washington, D.C., United States Indonesia also has 6 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Indonesia in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Indonesia in Washington, D.C., United States. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 February 2021, at 02:52 PM (EST).