Embassy of Ivory Coast in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Ivory Coast in The Hague, Netherlands located at Laan Van Meerdervoort 16. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ivory Coast or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, consular services, visa types.
Embassy AddressLaan Van Meerdervoort 16
2517AK The Hague
- +31 70 311 78 78
- +31 70 392 40 17
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Ivory Coast in The Hague, Netherlands at +31 70 311 78 78 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Ivory Coast in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ivory Coast without a visa. The most common types of Ivory Coast visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ivory Coast in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Bordeaux, France (Honorary consul)
- Seclin, France (Honorary consul)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Nancy, France (Honorary consul)
- Nice, France (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Aachen, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bad Homburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ivory Coast in The Hague, Netherlands. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 19 March 2022, at 07:30 AM (EST).