Embassy of Kazakhstan in Bucharest, Romania
Embassy of Kazakhstan in Bucharest, Romania located at Street Crângului 13, sector 1. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Kazakhstan or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressStreet Crângului 13, sector 1
- +40 21 230 08 65, +40 31 107 10 83
- +40 21 230 08 66
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Kazakhstan in Bucharest, Romania.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Rustemov Nurbakh, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Kazakhstan without a visa. The most common types of Kazakhstan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa (A1, A2)
- Service visa (A3, A4)
- Investor visa (A5)
- Business visa (B1, B2, B3)
- Visa for international road transport (B4)
- Visa for crew members of air, sea, river vessels and train crews (B5)
- A visa for participation in religious activities (B6)
- A visa for practical training or internship (B7)
- Visa for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan (B8)
- Visa for a private trip (B10)
- Visa for the adoption of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (B11)
- Tourist visa (B12)
- Visa for transit travel (B13)
- Visa for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan (C1)
- Visa for family reunification (C2)
- Visa for employment (C3, C4, C5, C6)
- Visa for missionary activities (C7)
- Visa for humanitarian reasons (C8)
- Visa for education (C9)
- Visa for underage citizens (C11)
- Visa for treatment (C12)
Diplomatic missions of Kazakhstan in neighbouring countries/regions of Romania:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Bucharest, Romania. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 December 2021, at 10:14 AM (EST).