Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark, located at Esplanaden 46, 2.sal. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Nepal, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressEsplanaden 46, 2.sal
- +45 44 44 40 26 / 35
- +45 44 44 40 27
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (February to October), Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (November to January), Lunch Hour: 1:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Prof. Dr. Ram Swarth Ray, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Nepal without a visa. The most common types of Nepal visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
- Tourist visa
- Study visa
- Non Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Non-residential Nepali visa
- Residential visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Nepal in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Stockholm, Sweden (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 22 January 2023 at 11:27 PM (EST).