Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark located at Esplanaden 46, 2.sal. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Nepal or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressEsplanaden 46, 2.sal
- +45 44 44 40 26 / 35
- +45 44 44 40 27
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (February to October), Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (November to January), Lunch Hour: 1:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Nepal without a visa. The most common types of Nepal visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
- Tourist visa
- Study visa
- Non Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Non-residential Nepali visa
- Residential visa
- Transit visa
Diplomatic missions of Nepal in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Stockholm, Sweden (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Nepal in Copenhagen, Denmark. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 January 2022, at 09:04 AM (EST).