Embassy of Nigeria in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic)
Embassy of Nigeria in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic), located at 141, boulevard du 30 Juin, Gombe. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Nigeria, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address141, boulevard du 30 Juin, Gombe
P.O BOX 1700
Congo (Democratic Republic)
- +243 817000538
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Nigeria in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic).
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC)
Head of Mission
Omar Suleiman, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Nigeria without a visa. The most common types of Nigeria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Tourist / Visitors visa
- Official / Diplomatic visa
- Subject to Regularization (STR) visa
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
What is Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC)?
An Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC) is issued to Nigerians to facilitate the applicant’s immediate one-way departure for Nigeria only. If you're outside of Nigeria and your passport has been lost, stolen, damaged, or expired and you don't have time to renew or replace your passport before you travel, you may apply for an Emergency Travel Certificate. ETC must be surrendered to the Immigration authorities at the port of entry.
Diplomatic missions of Nigeria in neighbouring countries/regions of Congo (Democratic Republic):
- Cotonou, Benin (Embassy)
- Serekunda, Gambia (High Commission)
- Accra, Ghana (High Commission)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe (Embassy)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (High Commission)
- Lomé, Togo (Embassy)
Congo (Democratic Republic) in Nigeria
Congo (Democratic Republic) has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Nigeria in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic).
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 May 2023 at 11:54 AM (EST).