Embassy of Norway in Tbilisi, Georgia
Embassy of Norway in Tbilisi, Georgia, located at Freedom Square, Giorgi Leonidze street 2, 3rd floor. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Norway, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressFreedom Square, Giorgi Leonidze street 2, 3rd floor
- +995 591 451 571
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (15 May - 15 September)
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Norway in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Norway without a visa. The most common types of Norway visas are the following.
- Schengen visa- Type C
- Multiple-entry visas
- Entry visas (D-visas)
- Residence permit
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Georgia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Murmansk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Arkhangelsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Norway in Tbilisi, Georgia. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 18 March 2022 at 06:30 AM (EST).