Embassy of Poland in Jakarta, Indonesia
Embassy of Poland in Jakarta, Indonesia located at H.R. Jl. Rasuna Said Kav.X Blok IV/3. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Poland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressH.R. Jl. Rasuna Said Kav.X Blok IV/3
- +62 21 25 25 938-40
- +62 21 25 25 958
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Poland in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Translation of documents
Head of Mission
Beata Stoczynska, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Poland without a visa. The most common types of Poland visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen visa (USV) – type C (short-term)
- National visa – type D (long-term)
- Transit visa – type C-TR (Schengen transit visa)
- Airport transit visa - type A
Polish passports are issued to nationals of Poland for the purpose of international travel; however passport may also serve as proof of Polish citizenship. The validity of the Polish passport is 5 years for applicants under the age of 13, otherwise it is 10 years. Applications for passports can be submitted in person at Polish consular office after scheduling an appointment. You can book your appointment to apply for a passport via e-konsulat.
Diplomatic missions of Poland in neighbouring countries/regions of Indonesia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Poland in Jakarta, Indonesia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 March 2020, at 05:22 AM (EST).