Embassy of Poland in Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of Poland in Stockholm, Sweden located at ul. Karlavägen 35. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Poland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Addressul. Karlavägen 35
114 31 Stockholm
- +46 8 50 57 50 00
- +46 8 50 57 50 86
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Poland in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Translation of documents
Head of Mission
Joanna Hofman, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Poland without a visa. The most common types of Poland visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen visa (USV) – type C (short-term)
- National visa – type D (long-term)
- Transit visa – type C-TR (Schengen transit visa)
- Airport transit visa - type A
Polish passports are issued to nationals of Poland for the purpose of international travel; however passport may also serve as proof of Polish citizenship. The validity of the Polish passport is 5 years for applicants under the age of 13, otherwise it is 10 years. Applications for passports can be submitted in person at Polish consular office after scheduling an appointment. You can book your appointment to apply for a passport via e-konsulat.
Besides Embassy of Poland in Stockholm, Sweden Poland also has 1 representation in the following city of Sweden:
- Gothenburg (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Poland in neighbouring countries/regions of Sweden:
- Aarhus, Denmark (Honorary consul)
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Espoo, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Kuopio, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Turku, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Stavanger, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (Embassy)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Embassy)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Jyväskylä, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Tampere, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Ålesund, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Trondheim, Norway (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Poland in Stockholm, Sweden. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 December 2021, at 10:53 AM (EST).