Embassy of Poland in Yerevan, Armenia
Embassy of Poland in Yerevan, Armenia, located at 44a Hanrapetutyan Str.. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Poland, or view the information about the address, phone, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address44a Hanrapetutyan Str.
- +374 10 54 24 91, +374 10 54 24 97, +374 60 70 01 15 / 16 / 17, Emergency phone: +374 91 426 885
- [email protected]
Consular Division: [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of Poland in Yerevan, Armenia, at +374 10 54 24 91, +374 10 54 24 97, +374 60 70 01 15 / 16 / 17, Emergency phone: +374 91 426 885 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Poland in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Paweł Cieplak, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Poland without a visa. The most common types of Poland visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen visa (USV) – type C (short-term)
- National visa – type D (long-term)
- Transit visa – type C-TR (Schengen transit visa)
- Airport transit visa - type A
Polish passports are issued to nationals of Poland for the purpose of international travel; however, passports may also serve as proof of Polish citizenship. The validity of the Polish passport is 5 years for applicants under the age of 13, otherwise, it is 10 years. Applications for passports can be submitted in person at the Polish consular office after scheduling an appointment. You can book your appointment to apply for a passport via e-konsulat.
The embassies and consulates of Poland offer consular assistance and protection to Polish citizens residing or traveling abroad, including assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, illnesses, or legal issues.
The diplomatic missions of Poland provide notarial services for various documents, such as authentication, certification, and legalization.
The embassies and consulates of Poland handle visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Poland.
Diplomatic missions of Poland in neighbouring countries/regions of Armenia:
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Brest, Belarus (Consulate General)
- Grodno, Belarus (Consulate General)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Co. Limerick, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Kilkenny, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Irkutsk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Consulate General)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Smolensk, Russia (Consular Agency)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Lutsk, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Lviv, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Vinnytsia, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 June 2023 at 08:59 AM (EST).