Embassy of Rwanda in Ankara, Turkey
Embassy of Rwanda in Ankara, Turkey located at Aşağı Dikmen Mahallasi, Galip Erdem Caddesi 575 Sokak No 2-A, Çankaya. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types.
Embassy AddressAşağı Dikmen Mahallasi, Galip Erdem Caddesi 575 Sokak No 2-A, Çankaya
- +90 312 491 84 34
- +90 312 491 84 90
Please call Embassy of Rwanda in Ankara, Turkey at +90 312 491 84 34 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Rwanda in Ankara, Turkey.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Rwanda in Ankara, Turkey. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 October 2019, at 06:57 AM (EST).