Embassy of Rwanda in Luanda, Angola
Embassy of Rwanda in Luanda, Angola located at HCTA Talatona, CCB4 GU02 – Rua Luanda Sul Villa Nº A111 . View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressHCTA Talatona, CCB4 GU02 – Rua Luanda Sul Villa Nº A111
PO Box 10602
- (+244) 944 202 193
- (+244) 222 036 502
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Rwanda in Luanda, Angola at (+244) 944 202 193 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Rwanda in Luanda, Angola.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
A.G. Kalisa, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Rwanda in Luanda, Angola. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 16 October 2019, at 05:46 PM (EST).