Embassy of Rwanda in Rabat, Morocco
Embassy of Rwanda in Rabat, Morocco located at Rue Midelt. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressRue Midelt
- +212 5377-61659
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Rwanda in Rabat, Morocco .
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Zaina Nyiramatama, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of Morocco:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Rwanda in Rabat, Morocco . This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 April 2022, at 02:31 PM (EST).