Embassy of Rwanda in Stockholm, Sweden
Embassy of Rwanda in Stockholm, Sweden located at Sveavägen 159. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressSveavägen 159
113 46 Stockholm
- +46 8 500 019 70
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Rwanda in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Head of Mission
Dr. Diane Gashumba, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Rwanda in Stockholm, Sweden. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 September 2022, at 12:14 AM (EST).