Embassy of Spain in Amman, Jordan
Embassy of Spain in Amman, Jordan, located at Zahran Street 28. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Spain, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressZahran Street 28
PO Box 454
- +962 6 461 41 66 / 67 / 68 / 69, Consular emergency: +962 775 555 105
- +962 6 461 41 73
- [email protected]
Visa inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the Embassy of Spain in Amman, Jordan, at +962 6 461 41 66 / 67 / 68 / 69, Consular emergency: +962 775 555 105 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Spain in Amman, Jordan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Consular registration
- Certificates of existence
- Certificate of residency
- Renewals of the national identity card (DNI)
- Cancellations of consular registration certificates
Head of Mission
Miguel de Lucas González, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Spain without a visa. The most common types of Spain visas are the following.
Short stay visas
- Spain transit visa
- Tourist/Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Cultural visa
Long stay visas
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Au Pair visa
- Golden visa
- Entrepreneur visa
- Working holiday visa
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Spanish diplomatic missions offer consular assistance and protection to citizens of Spain who are traveling abroad, including assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, natural disasters, or cases involving Spanish citizens in legal trouble.
Spanish diplomatic missions provide notarial services for various documents, including authentication, certification, and legalization.
Embassies and consulates of Spain handle visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Spain for various purposes, such as tourism, work, study, business, or family visits.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visit multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for a visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in 180 days.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Jordan:
- Manama, Bahrain (Honorary consul)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Honorary consul)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 27 November 2023 at 07:11 AM (EST).