Embassy of Spain in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Embassy of Spain in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau located at Praza Dos Hèroes Naçionais s/n. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressPraza Dos Hèroes Naçionais s/n
- +245 96672 22 46, +245 96 687 51 52, emergency: +245 96 600 10 10
- [email protected]
- Every working days: 9.00 am - 2.00 pm
Head of Mission
Marcos Rodríguez Cantero, Ambassador
Most common services Spanish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas: Short Stay (Schengen visa), Long Stay. A Schengen visa issued by an embassy/consulate of the aforementioned countries allows the holder to travel freely in Schengen Area. Long-Term visas entitle their holders to reside, work, study, research in Spain.
Type of passports are ordinary, collective, diplomatic, official. Spanish citizens traveling abroad can apply for a new passport at the consular offices along their route in case of: loss or theft, expiry, damage, lack of free pages, etc. Spanish consular offices also renew passports.
Renewal of the national identify card (DNI)
Certificates of existence and marital status
Residence Certificate and Cancellation of Consular Registration Certificate
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries of Guinea Bissau:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Niamey, Niger (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Consulate General)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Mindelo, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Santa Maria, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 22 April 2019, at 11:49 AM (EST).