Embassy of Spain in Washington, D.C., United States
Embassy of Spain in Washington, D.C., United States located at 2375 Pennsylvania Ave NW. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Spain or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, consular jurisdiction, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy Address2375 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
- (202) 728-2361
- (202) 833-5670
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Maryland, Virginia, West Virgina, District of Columbia and North Carolina
Head of Mission
Santiago Cabanas, Ambassador
Most common services Spanish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas: Short Stay (Schengen visa), Long Stay. A Schengen visa issued by an embassy/consulate of the aforementioned countries allows the holder to travel freely in Schengen Area. Long-Term visas entitle their holders to reside, work, study, research in Spain.
Type of passports are ordinary, collective, diplomatic, official. Spanish citizens traveling abroad can apply for a new passport at the consular offices along their route in case of: loss or theft, expiry, damage, lack of free pages, etc. Spanish consular offices also renew passports.
Renewal of the national identify card (DNI)
Certificates of existence and marital status
Residence Certificate and Cancellation of Consular Registration Certificate
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of Spain in Washington, D.C., United States Spain also has 8 representations in the following cities of United States:
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Coral Gables (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Boston (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries of United States:
- Ottawa, Canada (Embassy)
- Edmonton, Canada (Honorary consul)
- Toronto, Canada (Consulate General)
- Halifax, Canada (Honorary consul)
- Montreal, Canada (Consulate General)
- Winnipeg, Canada (Honorary consul)
- St. John's, Canada (Honorary consul)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico (Embassy)
- Guadalajara, Mexico (Consulate General)
- Monterrey, Mexico (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 26 June 2019, at 03:09 AM (EST).