Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali
Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali located at Immeuble UATT, våning 2, Quartier du Fleuve. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressImmeuble UATT, våning 2, Quartier du Fleuve
- +223 20 70 70 00
- +223 20 70 70 10
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali at +223 20 70 70 00 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Diana Janse, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Mali:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Dzorwulu, Ghana (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Dakar, Senegal (Honorary consul)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 March 2020, at 02:54 PM (EST).