Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali
Embassy of Sweden in Bamako, Mali located at Immeuble UATT, 2ème étage, Quatier du Fleuve. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressImmeuble UATT, 2ème étage, Quatier du Fleuve
- +223 20 70 70 00
- +223 20 70 70 10
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Diana Janse, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Mali:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Dzorwulu, Ghana (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Dakar, Senegal (Honorary consul)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 18 October 2019, at 11:23 AM (EST).