Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon
Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon located at 1347 Minet el Hosn, French Avenue (bredvid Beirut Souks) French Avenue Building, 6e våningen Down Town. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address1347 Minet el Hosn, French Avenue (bredvid Beirut Souks) French Avenue Building, 6e våningen Down Town
- +961 (0)1 951 200
- +961 (0)1 951 201
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon at +961 (0)1 951 200 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Jörgen Lindström, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Lebanon:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Consular Agency)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 March 2020, at 02:39 PM (EST).