Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon
Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon, located at 1347 Minet el Hosn, French Avenue (bredvid Beirut Souks) French Avenue Building, 6e våningen Down Town. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address1347 Minet el Hosn, French Avenue (bredvid Beirut Souks) French Avenue Building, 6e våningen Down Town
- +961 (0)1 951 200
- +961 (0)1 951 201
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Ann Dismorr, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Sweden without a visa. The most common types of Sweden visas are the following.
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
- Transit visas
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Lebanon:
- Manama, Bahrain (Honorary consul)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Sweden in Beirut, Lebanon. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 December 2021 at 08:53 AM (EST).