Embassy of Sweden in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic)
Embassy of Sweden in Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) located at B.P. 11096. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressB.P. 11096
Congo (Democratic Republic)
- +243 99 930 11 02
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm (Lunch: 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm)
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries of Congo (Democratic Republic):
- Cotonou, Benin(Honorary consul)
- Praia, Cape Verde(Honorary consul)
- Banjul, Gambia(Honorary consul)
- Dzorwulu, Ghana(Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea(Honorary consul)
- Monrovia, Liberia(Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali(Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria(Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria(Honorary consul)
- Dakar, Senegal(Honorary consul)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast(Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 12 September 2018, at 06:31 AM (EST).