Embassy of Sweden in Monrovia, Liberia
Embassy of Sweden in Monrovia, Liberia located at LCL Compound, 12th St Sinkor, Oceanfront. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Sweden or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressLCL Compound, 12th St Sinkor, Oceanfront
- +231 770 1738 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8.00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8.00 am - 1.45 pm
Head of Mission
Ingrid Wetterqvist, Ambassador
Most common services Swedish diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Mainly types of visas are: Tourist visa, Visa for business or conference, Transit visa (airport only), Student visa, Visa for visiting family and friends. Here is the list of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden. For travel and tourism information you may check VisitSweden.com.
Swedish Driver License
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Diplomatic missions of Sweden in neighbouring countries/regions of Liberia:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Dzorwulu, Ghana (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Dakar, Senegal (Honorary consul)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 30 April 2019, at 05:37 PM (EST).