Embassy of Switzerland in Luanda, Angola
Embassy of Switzerland in Luanda, Angola located at Edifício Garden Towers, Torre B, Piso 8, Av. Ho Chi Minh, Alvalade. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressEdifício Garden Towers, Torre B, Piso 8, Av. Ho Chi Minh, Alvalade
- +244 923 16 99 10, +244 912 521 986, +244 / 912 501 396
- +244 923 169 916
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Switzerland in Luanda, Angola.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Nicolas Lang, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Angola:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Switzerland in Luanda, Angola. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 25 July 2020, at 03:26 PM (EST).