Embassy of Switzerland in Miramar, Cuba
The place may be permanently closed, moved, or duplicate record in our system!
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Swiss nationals: Register online when traveling abroad
The information about your trips abroad will help the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) locate and directly notify you during an emergency. Learn more at - itineris.eda.admin.ch
Besides Embassy of Switzerland in Miramar, Cuba Switzerland also has 1 representation in the following city of Cuba:
- Havana (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Cuba:
- Nassau, Bahamas (Honorary consul)
- St. Michael, Barbados (Honorary consul)
- Hamilton, Bermuda (Honorary consul)
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (Honorary consul)
- Portsmouth, Dominica (Honorary consul)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Embassy)
- St. George's, Grenada (Honorary consul)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti (Embassy)
- Kingston, Jamaica (Consulate General)
- Le Lamentin, Martinique (Honorary consul)
- Rodney Bay, St. Lucia (Honorary consul)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 November 2023 at 03:00 AM (EST).