Embassy of Uzbekistan in Minsk, Belarus
Embassy of Uzbekistan in Minsk, Belarus, located at Minsk, st. Pokrovskaya, 24.. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Uzbekistan, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressMinsk, st. Pokrovskaya, 24.
- +375 17 235-72-08
- +375 17 235-72-09
- [email protected]
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Minsk, Belarus.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Yusupov Nosirjon Sobirovich, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Uzbekistan without a visa. The most common types of Uzbekistan visas are the following.
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Transit visa
- Group visa
Diplomatic missions of Uzbekistan in neighbouring countries/regions of Belarus:
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Aktau, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Kazan, Russia (Consulate General)
- Novosibirsk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Rostov-on-Don, Russia (Consulate General)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Vladivostok, Russia (Consulate General)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Minsk, Belarus. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 21 December 2021 at 05:10 AM (EST).