Embassy of Venezuela to the Holy See
Embassy of Venezuela to the Holy See, located at Via Antonio Gramsci, 14. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Venezuela, or view the information about the address, phone, official website, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressVia Antonio Gramsci, 14
- +39 06 322 5868
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of Venezuela to the Holy See, at +39 06 322 5868 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Venezuela to the Holy See.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Carlos Eduardo García García, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Venezuela without a visa. The most common types of Venezuela visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Venezuela in neighbouring countries/regions of Holy See:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Naples, Italy (Consulate General)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (Consulate General)
- Barcelona, Spain (Consulate General)
- Bilbao, Spain (Consulate General)
- Vigo, Spain (Consulate General)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 August 2023 at 02:14 AM (EST).