Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington, D.C., United States
Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington, D.C., United States located at 1608 New Hampshire Avenue. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Zimbabwe or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address1608 New Hampshire Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20009
- (202) 332-7100
- (202) 483-9326
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington, D.C., United States.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Consular registration
- Translation of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Ammon Machingambi Mutembwa, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Zimbabwe without a visa. The most common types of Zimbabwe visas are the following.
Zimbabwe has following 3 visa categories
- Category A (Countries whose nationals do NOT require a visa)
- Category B (Countries whose nationals are granted a Zimbabwe visa at the port of entry)
- Category C (Countries whose nationals are required to obtain a Zimbabwe visa prior to travelling)
Visa types by number of entries
- Single entry visa
- Double-entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Besides Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington, D.C., United States Zimbabwe also has 1 representation in the following city of United States:
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Zimbabwe in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
- Ottawa, Canada (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Zimbabwe in Washington, D.C., United States. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 07 April 2019, at 03:52 PM (EST).