Embassy of the Mexico in Accra, Ghana
Embassy of the Mexico in Accra, Ghana located at No.16, 1st Circular Road, Cantonments. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Mexico or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, visa types below.
Embassy AddressNo.16, 1st Circular Road, Cantonments
- +233 (0) 3027 89320 / 21 / 22 / 24
- +233 (0) 3027 89323
- [email protected]
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Most common services Mexican diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Certificates of import of household effects into Mexico
Certificates for import of psychotropics and drugs
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Mexico without a visa. The most common types of Mexico visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Family reunification visa
- Family unit (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Adoption visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Permanent resident visa
- Paid activities visa (with approval of Mexican Immigration Institute - NUT)
- Religious activities visa
- Lost, stolen or destruction of Temporary or Permanent card
- Non ordinary visas (Diplomatic, Official, etc.)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of the Mexico in Accra, Ghana. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2018, at 11:47 AM (EST).