Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany, located at Boothstrasse 20a. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ethiopia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mulu Solomon Bezuneh, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ethiopia without a visa. The most common types of Ethiopia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Conference visa - CV
- Investment visa - IV
- Foreign business firm employment visa - WV
- Ethiopian Government employment visa - GV
- Journalist visa - JV
- Ethiopian private business firm work visa - PE
- International organizations/Embassies work visa - RI
- Government institutions short task visa - GIV
- NGO work visa - NV
Ethiopia issues several types of passports including Ordinary passports, Service Passports, Diplomatic passports, and Special passports.
Diplomatic missions of Ethiopia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 07 May 2023 at 11:39 AM (EST).