Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany located at Boothstrasse 20a. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ethiopia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBoothstrasse 20a
- +49 30 77 20 60
- +49 30 77 20 626
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mulu Solomon, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Ethiopia without a visa. The most common types of Ethiopia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Conference visa - CV
- Investment visa - IV
- Foreign business firm employment visa - WV
- Ethiopian Government employment visa - GV
- Journalist visa - JV
- Ethiopian private business firm work visa - PE
- International organizations/Embassies work visa - RI
- Government institutions short task visa - GIV
- NGO work visa - NV
Besides Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany Ethiopia also has 1 representation in the following city of Germany:
- Frankfurt am Main (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Ethiopia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ethiopia in Berlin, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 12 January 2022, at 08:14 AM (EST).