Honorary Consulate of Finland in Denpasar, Indonesia
Honorary Consulate of Finland in Denpasar, Indonesia located at Segara Village Hotel, Jl. Segara Ayu, Sanur. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressSegara Village Hotel, Jl. Segara Ayu, Sanur
- +62 361 282223, +62 817 972 3658 (In emergencies)
- +62 361 287242, +62 361 282 211
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Help us to improve
Besides Honorary Consulate of Finland in Denpasar, Indonesia Finland also has 1 representation in the following city of Indonesia:
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries of Indonesia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(Honorary consul)
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore(Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Honorary consul)
- Vientiane, Laos(Honorary consul)
- Penang, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Honorary consul)
Most common services Finnish diplomatic and consular missions provide are listed below:
Emergency travel document
If the passport is lost, stolen, destroyed or has expired, grant a temporary passport for the return trip.
Help persons in emergency and crisis situations such as an ill person, or is an accident or crime victim.
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Indonesia in Finland
Indonesia has representation in the following city: