Consulate General of Finland in Petrozavodsk, Russia
Consulate General of Finland in Petrozavodsk, Russia, located at Ulitsa Gogolja 25, Petrozavodsk. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Besides Consulate General of Finland in Petrozavodsk, Russia Finland also has 3 representations in the following cities of Russia:
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Russia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Honorary consul)
- Minsk, Belarus (Representative Office)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tartu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Narva, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Parnu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Co. Cork, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Limerick, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Juodkrante, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2021 at 01:58 PM (EST).