Embassy of Finland in Baghdad, Iraq
Embassy of Finland in Baghdad, Iraq located at Swedish Embassy Compound, Karadat Mariam, Dist. 220. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressSwedish Embassy Compound, Karadat Mariam, Dist. 220
Street 22, House 20
- +964 783 573 7481
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Finland in Baghdad, Iraq at +964 783 573 7481 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Finland in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Matti Lassila, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Besides Embassy of Finland in Baghdad, Iraq Finland also has 1 representation in the following city of Iraq:
- Mosul (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Iraq:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Consulate)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Finland in Baghdad, Iraq. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 March 2022, at 02:27 PM (EST).