Embassy of Finland in Beirut, Lebanon
Embassy of Finland in Beirut, Lebanon located at Charles Malek Avenue, Tabaris 812 Building, Bloc A, 4th floor Achrafieh. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressCharles Malek Avenue, Tabaris 812 Building, Bloc A, 4th floor Achrafieh
- +961 121 8860
- +961 121 8861
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Finland in Beirut, Lebanon at +961 121 8860 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Finland in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Tarja Fernández, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Lebanon:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Consulate)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Finland in Beirut, Lebanon. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 August 2021, at 10:32 AM (EST).