Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan
Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan located at Street 10, Lane 1, House 728, Wazir Akbar Khan. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressStreet 10, Lane 1, House 728, Wazir Akbar Khan
- +93 730 749 353
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Pekka Kosonen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Afghanistan:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Eilat, Israel (Consulate)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2021, at 02:04 PM (EST).