Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan
Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan, located at Street 10, Lane 1, House 728, Wazir Akbar Khan. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressStreet 10, Lane 1, House 728, Wazir Akbar Khan
- +93 730 749 353
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Pekka Kosonen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Afghanistan:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Mosul, Iraq (Honorary consul)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Eilat, Israel (Consulate)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Finland in Kabul, Afghanistan.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2021 at 02:04 PM (EST).