Embassy of Finland in Kathmandu, Nepal
Embassy of Finland in Kathmandu, Nepal, located at Bansidhar Marg 17, Bishalnagar. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBansidhar Marg 17, Bishalnagar
GPO Box 2126
- +977 1 4417 221, +977 1 4416 636, +977 444 1164, +977 441 7443
- +977 1 4416 703
- [email protected]
visa inquiries: [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:15 pm, Friday: 8:00 am - 1:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Finland in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Pertti Anttinen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Nepal:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Honorary consul)
- Thimphu, Bhutan (Honorary consul)
- New Delhi, India (Embassy)
- Bengaluru, India (Honorary consul)
- Chennai, India (Honorary consul)
- Kolkata, India (Honorary consul)
- Mumbai, India (Honorary consul)
- Male, Maldives (Honorary consul)
- Islamabad, Pakistan (Honorary consul)
- Lahore, Pakistan (Honorary consul)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Finland in Kathmandu, Nepal.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2021 at 06:37 AM (EST).