Embassy of Finland in Riga, Latvia
Embassy of Finland in Riga, Latvia, located at Kalpaka bulvaris 1. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKalpaka bulvaris 1
- +371 6707 8800
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Finland in Riga, Latvia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Anne Saloranta, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Latvia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Honorary consul)
- Minsk, Belarus (Representative Office)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tartu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Narva, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Parnu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Co. Cork, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Limerick, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Juodkrante, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Murmansk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Petrozavodsk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 16 September 2023 at 10:01 AM (EST).