Embassy of Finland in Singapore
Embassy of Finland in Singapore located at 101 Thomson Road, #21-03 United Square. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address101 Thomson Road, #21-03 United Square
- +65 6254 4042
- [email protected]
[email protected] (Customer service, appointments)
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 5.00, Friday: 8:30 am - 2:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Finland in Singapore.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Antti Vänskä, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Singapore:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Honorary consul)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Denpasar, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Honorary consul)
- Vientiane, Laos (Honorary consul)
- Penang, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Makati City , Philippines (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Finland in Singapore. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 November 2021, at 04:35 PM (EST).