Embassy of Finland in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of Finland in Tel Aviv, Israel, located at Hashlosha Street 2, 31st Floor . View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Finland in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Nina Nordström, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Besides Embassy of Finland in Tel Aviv, Israel Finland also has 4 representations in the following cities of Israel:
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Israel:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Mosul, Iraq (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 16 September 2023 at 08:37 AM (EST).