Consulate General of Germany in Bengaluru, India
Consulate General of Germany in Bengaluru, India located at 2nd & 3rd Floor, "Cash Pharmacy Building", Corner St. Marks & Residency Road. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address2nd & 3rd Floor, "Cash Pharmacy Building", Corner St. Marks & Residency Road
- +91 80 4530 0100
- +91 80 45 30 01 48, +49 30 1817 67131
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Head of Mission
Achim Burkart, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Consulate General of Germany in Bengaluru, India Germany also has 7 representations in the following cities of India:
- New Delhi (Embassy)
- Chennai (Consulate General)
- Kolkata (Consulate General)
- Mumbai (Consulate General)
- Goa (Honorary consul)
- Hyderabad (Honorary consul)
- Trivandrum (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of India:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Germany in Bengaluru, India. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022, at 01:08 PM (EST).