Consulate General of Germany in Cape Town, South Africa
Consulate General of Germany in Cape Town, South Africa, located at Roeland Park, 4 Stirling Street, Zonnebloem 7925. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressRoeland Park, 4 Stirling Street, Zonnebloem 7925
P.O. Box 4273
Cape Town 8000
- +27 21 405 3000
- +27 21 421 04 00
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short-stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Consulate General of Germany in Cape Town, South Africa Germany also has 3 representations in the following cities of South Africa:
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of South Africa:
- Gaborone, Botswana (Embassy)
- Maun, Botswana (Honorary consul)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar (Embassy)
- Lilongwe, Malawi (Embassy)
- Ebene, Mauritius (Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique (Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia (Embassy)
- Sainte-Clotilde, Réunion (Honorary consul)
- Victoria, Seychelles (Honorary consul)
- Lusaka, Zambia (Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022 at 11:07 PM (EST).