Honorary Consulate of Germany in Sanur, Indonesia
Honorary Consulate of Germany in Sanur, Indonesia, located at Jalan Pantai Karang 17, Batujimbar. View address, phone, fax, office hours, consular jurisdiction, consular services, and honorary consul information.
AddressJalan Pantai Karang 17, Batujimbar
P.O. Box 3100
- +62 361 288 535, +62 361 282 009
- +62 361 28 88 26
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Bali and Lombok.
Head of Mission
Robert Adrian Jantzen, Honorary Consul
Besides Honorary Consulate of Germany in Sanur, Indonesia Germany also has 4 representations in the following cities of Indonesia:
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Indonesia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Penang, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Cebu City, Philippines (Honorary consul)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Chonburi, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 12 August 2023 at 09:49 AM (EST).