Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan
Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan located at 92-A/7, Block 5, Clifton. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address92-A/7, Block 5, Clifton
- +92 21 35 87 37 82, +92 21 35 87 37 83, +92 21 35 87 02 34
- +92 21 35 87 40 09
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 3:15 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Head of Mission
Holger Ziegeler, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan Germany also has 2 representations in the following cities of Pakistan:
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Pakistan:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Embassy)
- New Delhi, India (Embassy)
- Chennai, India (Consulate General)
- Kolkata, India (Consulate General)
- Mumbai, India (Consulate General)
- Goa, India (Honorary consul)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (Embassy)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Embassy)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (Honorary consul)
- Bengaluru, India (Consulate General)
- Hyderabad, India (Honorary consul)
- Trivandrum, India (Honorary consul)
- Male, Maldives (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022, at 10:27 PM (EST).