Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan
Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan, located at 92-A/7, Block 5, Clifton. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address92-A/7, Block 5, Clifton
Karachi, Sindh 75600
- +92 21 35 87 37 82, +92 21 35 87 37 83, +92 21 35 87 02 34
- +92 21 35 87 40 09
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 3:15 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
Provinces Sindh und Balochistan
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short-stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Consulate General of Germany in Karachi, Pakistan Germany also has 2 representations in the following cities of Pakistan:
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Pakistan:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Embassy)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (Honorary consul)
- New Delhi, India (Embassy)
- Chennai, India (Consulate General)
- Kolkata, India (Consulate General)
- Mumbai, India (Consulate General)
- Goa, India (Honorary consul)
- Bengaluru, India (Consulate General)
- Hyderabad, India (Honorary consul)
- Thiruvananthapuram, India (Honorary consul)
- Male, Maldives (Honorary consul)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (Embassy)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 15 April 2023 at 01:16 AM (EST).