Honorary Consulate of Germany in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Honorary Consulate of Germany in Port Elizabeth, South Africa located at Corner of William Moffet and Circular Drive (Expressway) Walmer. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressCorner of William Moffet and Circular Drive (Expressway) Walmer
PO Box 211100
Port Elizabeth 6070
- +27 (0) 41 397 47 21
- +27 (0) 41 397 47 30
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Besides Honorary Consulate of Germany in Port Elizabeth, South Africa Germany also has 3 representations in the following cities of South Africa:
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of South Africa:
- Gaborone, Botswana(Embassy)
- Maun, Botswana(Honorary consul)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar(Embassy)
- Lilongwe, Malawi(Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia(Embassy)
- Lusaka, Zambia(Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe(Embassy)
- Goodlands, Mauritius(Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique(Embassy)
- Victoria, Seychelles(Honorary consul)
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.