Honorary Consulate of Germany in Victoria, Seychelles
Honorary Consulate of Germany in Victoria, Seychelles located at The Centre for Environment and Education, Nature Seychelles. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressThe Centre for Environment and Education, Nature Seychelles
Victoria (Roch Caiman), Mahé
- +248 60 11 00 / 60 11 01
- +248 60 11 02
Please call Honorary Consulate of Germany in Victoria, Seychelles at +248 60 11 00 / 60 11 01 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Help us to improve
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Seychelles:
- Gaborone, Botswana(Embassy)
- Maun, Botswana(Honorary consul)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar(Embassy)
- Lilongwe, Malawi(Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia(Embassy)
- Pretoria, South Africa(Embassy)
- Lusaka, Zambia(Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe(Embassy)
- Goodlands, Mauritius(Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique(Embassy)
- Durban, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Cape Town, South Africa(Consulate General)
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.