Embassy of Germany in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Embassy of Germany in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia located at Yeka Kifle Ketema (Khebena), Kebele 06/07, Woreda 03. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressYeka Kifle Ketema (Khebena), Kebele 06/07, Woreda 03
PO Box 660
- +251 11 123 51 39/41
- +49 30 1817 67204
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 7:45 am - 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:45 am - 1:45 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Stephan Auer, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Ethiopia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 01:51 AM (EST).