Embassy of Germany in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Embassy of Germany in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan located at Ak Altyn Hotel / Office Building. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAk Altyn Hotel / Office Building
- +99 312 36 35 15, +99 312 36 35 17, +99 312 36 35 18, +99 312 36 35 19, +99 312 36 35 20, +99 312 36 35 21
- +49 30 1817 67256
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:45 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Neithart Höfer-Wissing, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022, at 11:10 AM (EST).