Embassy of Germany in Cairo, Egypt
Embassy of Germany in Cairo, Egypt located at 2 Berlin Street (Off Hassan Sabri), Zamalek. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address2 Berlin Street (Off Hassan Sabri), Zamalek
- +20 2 27 28 20 00
- +20 2 27 28 21 59
- [email protected]
Sunday to Wednesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Cairo, Egypt.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Frank Hartmann, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Embassy of Germany in Cairo, Egypt Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Egypt:
- Alexandria (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Egypt:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Cairo, Egypt. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 01:07 AM (EST).