Embassy of Germany in Gaborone, Botswana
Embassy of Germany in Gaborone, Botswana located at Queens Road, Plot 1079-1084, Main Mall. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressQueens Road, Plot 1079-1084, Main Mall
- +267 395 31 43, +267 370 4900
- +267 395 30 38, +49 30 1817 671 97
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Ralf Breth Ralf Breth, Ambassador
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.
Besides Embassy of Germany in Gaborone, Botswana Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Botswana:
- Maun(Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Botswana:
- Antananarivo, Madagascar(Embassy)
- Lilongwe, Malawi(Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia(Embassy)
- Pretoria, South Africa(Embassy)
- Lusaka, Zambia(Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe(Embassy)
- Goodlands, Mauritius(Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique(Embassy)
- Victoria, Seychelles(Honorary consul)
- Durban, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa(Honorary consul)
- Cape Town, South Africa(Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 06 March 2019, at 02:47 PM (EST).