Embassy of Germany in Kampala, Uganda
Embassy of Germany in Kampala, Uganda, located at 15 Philip Road, Kololo. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address15 Philip Road, Kololo
P.O. Box 7016
- +256 41 450 11 11, +256 41 777 61 00
- +49 30 1817 67182
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Germany in Kampala, Uganda.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Matthias Schauer, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short-stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Uganda:
- Bujumbura, Burundi (Embassy)
- Djibouti, Djibouti (Embassy)
- Asmara, Eritrea (Embassy)
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Embassy)
- Nairobi, Kenya (Embassy)
- Kigali, Rwanda (Embassy)
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (Embassy)
- Arusha, Tanzania (Honorary consul)
- Zanzibar, Tanzania (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Germany in Kampala, Uganda.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022 at 11:10 AM (EST).